After seeing one too many injured or post-op athletes who got that way from either doing the wrong stuff, or by not including the right stuff, Dr Denny Kolkbeck decided to start a gym that would be the exemplar of the sports performance and physical therapy worlds coming together!
The result is a place where athletes get assessed and progressed based on what they need and bring to the table, and a positive culture of celebrating new milestones, achievements, PRs and overcoming perceived limitations!
We use what works for the individuals in front of us rather than cookie-cutter templates and generic workouts of the day designed as a one size fits all. We care about and build relationships with our athletes and their families. We care about who we work with, not because it’s cool to say so, but because we couldn’t do it and live with ourselves any other way.
- Passion and Determination
- Lifelong Learning
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Recognize every day is an opportunity to improve
- Use obstcales and challenges as fuel for growth
- Share your knowledge and expect to be taught in return.
- Speak truthfully, listen to others perspectives, and be open to feedback.
- There is a time and place for BS. This is not that place.
- Being here is a privilege, not a right.
- Make decisions demonstrating you know right from wrong.
- Be a trustworthy peer, for the day will come when you will need help.
- Stay Driven!
- Onsite Doctor of Physical Therapy
- 24-hour access to the gym for full-time members
- Professional Olympic weightlifting equipment
- Campus Board, OCR obstacles, wide-variety of training equipment
- Recovery equipment
- Access to a shower